The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all. It’s a hot and sticky start in Singapore, the more so because I’ve got a stinking cold. Got in yesterday afternoon and back at the airport now for a quick trip to KL. should be fun, but less jet lag, more sleep last night and less need for a party-pack of tissues would make things altogether better.

spkennyuk

Morning, all. It’s a hot and sticky start in Singapore, the more so because I’ve got a stinking cold. Got in yesterday afternoon and back at the airport now for a quick trip to KL. should be fun, but less jet lag, more sleep last night and less need for a party-pack of tissues would make things altogether better.

Jealous. Singapore is probably my favourite place in the world.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, let down again with the Volvo yesterday so I have to do things the hard way today, going to site in Camden then home to make the net parts and return to site to fit them.

Have fun all...

2b1ask1

Special case
It is back with the Bulgarians who did the steering repairs earlier in the year as it had a whine they claimed was the alternator so I'm calling their bluff and having them exchange that! Also they are fitting the replacement exhaust I got because I cannot be arsed to do it! New plugs, air filter and cabin filter for the same reason. Mostly the alternator as the XC-90 is renowned for charge controller failure which is has/had. Seems they are struggling to get the correct alternator/parts.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Back in the office, a very pleasant but pricey (£35) curry last night but worth every penny.

Everywhere I go, people seem to be coughing and spluttering, will do well to avoid it I recon!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning all, blowing a bit of gale overnight

Were you out with Matt for a ruby as well, Andy?

Back at the airport in Kuala Lumpur now, waiting for a delayed flight back down to Singapore. Mostly today it’s ****** with rain and I’ve been filled with cold and generally not nice to be near. So much the same as usual, but with a cold.