The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
He's buying new? He's mad....

He's not! Well, not buying new. I'm planning to finalise the sale this week and collect it in early March when I'm back from a thrash round Dubai and Delhi next week.

'My' one is now £70k less than list, by the way. Even allowing for a mega deal discount when it was brand new, I'd guess it's current owner caught £30-40k of depreciation in the last year. That's around £10 per mile. Ouch! Buying new? Nah...

D Walker

He's not! Well, not buying new. I'm planning to finalise the sale this week and collect it in early March when I'm back from a thrash round Dubai and Delhi next week.

'My' one is now £70k less than list, by the way. Even allowing for a mega deal discount when it was brand new, I'd guess it's current owner caught £30-40k of depreciation in the last year. That's around £10 per mile. Ouch! Buying new? Nah...
Can't we have a peek!! Lol.

Andyk

You had a bargain buddy as dealers are still asking a shed load more for year old examples. I see two other whites ones have just come up .... One at some doggy looking dealer and one at Rydale in Bristol....Not seen many in your spec then two come up. It's sure s a stunner Adam.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
You had a bargain buddy as dealers are still asking a shed load more for year old examples. I see two other whites ones have just come up .... One at some doggy looking dealer and one at Rydale in Bristol....Not seen many in your spec then two come up. It's sure s a stunner Adam.

To be honest, I was looking for a grey one, or blue, but I loved the look and spec of this one. The fact that it’s a good £10-15k less than a main dealer price with demonstrator miles and a full thumbs up from a good AM main dealer made it a relatively easy decision. For my trousers, at least. Head has a harder time making sense of any decisions driven by testosterone and good old-fashioned lust.

I'll flutter anything you like for a ride in her

You’d have got on well with Kevin Spacey. Allegedly.

Andyk

Great dealerships by there Dave....Rydale which is McLaren, Lambo, Bentley, Rolls Royce and then you have Dick Lovett Aston Martin and Porsche........As you can imagine it pulls me in everytime I drive past.

D Walker

Sadly, my man maths calculator with one eye shut, and an afternoon abusing the All Inclusive can't get to that type of budget....Adam's will be up for peanuts when he realises his mistake.... Lol!!

Andyk

To be honest, I was looking for a grey one, or blue, but I loved the look and spec of this one. The fact that it's a good £10-15k less than a main dealer price with demonstrator miles and a full thumbs up from a good AM main dealer made it a relatively easy decision. For my trousers, at least. Head has a harder time making sense of any decisions driven by testosterone and good old-fashioned lust.

You'd have got on well with Kevin Spacey. Allegedly.

China grey is one of my favourite colours on them Adam....

And also soft spot for flugplatz blue....Nice one here Dave for 87k....and it has the carbon seats....Are you squinting enough :broke:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 23