The good morning thread

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all off to the shoot today so hopefully a couple of birds for Christmas to bring home.

Have fun all...

Dem mentioned he was doing something similar.

Morning all. I have the factory Alfa computer tool at home with me today to correct the injector pairing.

Is it close enough to Xmas to start stuffing our faces?

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Off out on our annual Christmas Jumper do in half an hour.
20+ blokes all with awful Christmas jumpers will be hitting Canterbury this morning.
It's always a laugh. Until the next morning!

D Walker

Absolutely hanging, that is all... shudder.....

Stop whining, I'm shopping, now that is torture, Yorkshire man and spending don't go together, apparently I need clothes for holidays, seen a nice Breitling tho, maybe a bit cluttered tho!!

Andyk

A very good morning all....a Lovely meal out last night with my wife....A little jaded this morning but worth it.

D Walker

Morning All,
Nothing planned other than Sunday Lunch at home, might put my wooly dut on and do some tidying in garden,
Put some more bird food out. Costing me a fortune at the moment...
Have a good day,
Dave

CatmanV2

Morning Forum. Stroll into town and get the last parcel.

Knives to sharpen and stock to make

Might wrap some presents as well. Have a great day, all

C

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Stop whining, I'm shopping, now that is torture, Yorkshire man and spending don't go together, apparently I need clothes for holidays

You poor, sod. My thoughts are with you, Dave.

Morning, all. It’s a cold and frosty morning out east.

agooner

Popping to the local tip with the rubbish. then getting ready for daughter and partner coming for dinner this afternoon. having West Indian Chicken, rice and peas.

midlifecrisis

Good Morning everyone,

It's the wife's birthday today so she's WFH! Treated her yesterday so loads of Brownie points already in the bag.

Loads of stuff to do this week. So I'm going to crack on. Have a good week

2b1ask1

Special case
Happy Birthday Ira, morning all, I’m off oop norf today via Gainsborough and Hull to Newcastle overnight. TÃœV factory inspection tomorrow.

Have fun all...

D Walker

Morning,
Been in since 6.30, and still only one here, that time of year I guess,
Progress over weekend looks rubbish, I'm resisting coming in between Xmas and new year to supervise people who have been doing their jobs for 30 years but can't seem to get on without having their hands held. £&@/ing embarrassing.
Rant over, have a good week for the workers, for those off, bah humbug!!
Dave

JonW

Morning all,

Will admit I really wanted to stay in my bed this morning, but instead I'm on a train into London... hopefully only 3 more days before a bit of a break.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all. Easy commute to the office downstairs this morning. I'll be in town tomorrow and Wednesday and then trying like **** to be on holiday from Friday onwards until after the first week in January. Let's see how that works out. Regardless, I'm really, really looking forward to a break.

Have a good last-week-before-Christmas, everyone.

MrPea

Hello everyone!
Windows open in the office this morning because I popped out to get some brekky, and on my return the office had become rather pungent. This may or may not be related to the arrival of a colleague!
HapPea Monday :)