The good morning thread

dem maser

It was bad last night on the M1, car going left to right with really bad rain also, kept behind a Range Rover for most of the journey which helped a little, all our boards at work are down so I assume it was bad in North London also....
Good note, Thursday looks to be a good day

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning all! Arrived in the office and my visitor was *already here* waiting for me... WHAT!!! I'm usually in early so I can get things done before being disturbed. Oh well, left him with a colleague whilst I get on with important stuff... errrr...

Should be a fun week. If I land early on Thursday, I may come over to Ace for a cuppa before heading home, but won't be in the maser.

Have fun all!

Nothing more annoying for me than going to the office and organising a start time of a meeting weeks in advance and them turning up about an hour before expecting to be able to work on the wifi etc... The reason I get there early is to setup meeting, organise things and generally have some thinking space. In fact I'd rather they be late than so unfashionably early.

Morebeans

A bit late to it today, where oh where did that weekend go? Sunday evening already, I hope you all have had a good one.

The GTS is going in for brakes next week, looking like Thursday but the sooner the better - I haven't been using it as I have a sticking EPB and am missing it badly. I even went outside just to fire it up today to listen to that V8 & sport cats - sad I know!

Not sad - you're just appreciating the aural symphony from that Italian eight piece orchestra!

Morebeans

It was bad last night on the M1, car going left to right with really bad rain also, kept behind a Range Rover for most of the journey which helped a little, all our boards at work are down so I assume it was bad in North London also....
Good note, Thursday looks to be a good day

Let's hope so Dem

tess

Morning all, the windy theme continues here. Since they've been naming storms, they've been queuing up to batter us it seems.
Enjoy Slipknot Tess, they will certainly be lively!

Enjoy your day everyone

im sure they will, seen them a few times now, ear protectors on lol

Andyk

Bloody **** the wind and rain has been bad today.....Severn bridge was interesting coming home.

Andyk

Morning C, morning all.....Off to Swindon this morning and then down to the Morrisons Depot off the M5...then home....

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning all, the windy theme continues here. Since they've been naming storms, they've been queuing up to batter us it seems.

It makes the storms over-confident. Stuart. Give them a name and they get all cocky.

Morning, all. London today, pointing and stuff, ranting. May drop by Lancaster on the way home, which is becoming an inconvenient habit. Anyone fancy a GTS MC Shift in bloody good nick with the sexiest stripe ever, heaven-sent charcoal satin wheels, a quite-new clutch, all the cam and timing cover gaskets done, a kick-*** private plate and an x-pipe? And some brand new front disks, still boxed?

midlifecrisis

Morning all, drove to Gatwick in the Maserati yesterday, my new German employers are quite impressed... As are the British coworkers. have a good day everyone.

Spartacus

Good moaning . The weather is on the up getting towards Thursday for Ace meet :goodmorning:

Finally found a reasonably priced centre dash air vent to replace the sticky mess that has been residing there for the past year .

It was £50 but cheeked him and got it for £30 ...result !

and have ordered a new bonnet badge from the main dealers ...£7! ..another result ;)

Last edited: