The good morning thread

CatmanV2

Morning. Forgot to sign in. Day off from hospital visit today, let the family in for a bit :)

Just ran into town and back, which was nice. Now to get the car washed and try and put some more greenhouse together!

C

Andyk

Read that quickly and thought you were have a Sunday sheep in Phil.......Anyway, good morning all....

safrane

GS Due home after its winter service and some other bits and bobs...the pennies soon mount up with the bill matching the number of miles I did last year!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
GS Due home after its winter service and some other bits and bobs...the pennies soon mount up with the bill matching the number of miles I did last year!

Twenty quid seems pretty reasonable, Peter!

Chris - best to Catwoman. I hope she's trending comfortably upwards.

Morning, all. Sunny day out east.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, spent most of yesterday under the Punto as we went back to my tyre man to check the framing again as it didn't seem right. Diagnosed that the inner rods were likely to be at fault. So up in the air, figure out that the only way to do them was remove the rack so I did, just as well as it made changing the rods a doddle! A job I've never done before so very happy with it. Also did a 5 lt brake and clutch flush (combined system) with great improvement. Alex has fixed both sticking back doors now and found the winding mechanisms both need replacing soon. So just the cam belt to do soon.

Came in the house for dinner to be told I needed to finish making my grandson's ‘Batman' bed and hang the pictures as he is here all day today! I'd made and painted the sides and wheels already so had to fix them in place and nipped off to the car shop and found some pinstriping! I suggested to the shop it was new-old stock and they agreed. Figured I hadn't pinstriped anything since the late 70's!

Don't look too shabby:

9BDB5CA0-D097-4679-A3C1-C3C3147BD1A5.jpg

So a day of running around doing small things today.

Hope Mrs Catman improves soon Chris.

Have fun all...

MrPea

Morning!
Here's hoping for Mrs. C.
I had some really fray vivid dreams last night so trying to recover a bit from them! Gym shortly, then lunch, snooze, personal admin, church and maybe pub.
HapPea Sunday!

Last edited:

D Walker

Morning all,
Chilling in sun, certainly warm enough for me, the help yourself to beer tap is far to accessible as is the food.
Long walk and do some thinking while swmbo lies in sun.
Beer on return leg me thinks,
Best wishes to Mrs C Chris.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Fallout from MAFs surprise 50th last night. We slipped away at 2am but the carnage continued by all accounts.

I see none of the attendees have posted on here yet, not a good sign.

2b1ask1

Special case
Got the seal of approval from the man himself!

FA98E579-2DA0-4BAB-B428-274173C49A46.jpg

Tracking redone on the Punto and cleaned the alleyway some more.