The good morning thread

MrMickS

Morning all,

Morning full of meetings then some work to do. All from home though so it's not too bad.

Hopefully weather will be ok in the afternoon and I can clean the car.

Have a great day

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning all! Day off today so that means fuel the GTS, school run, Badminton, food shop, Clean the car ready for a prom run tonight in collaboration with Mr Beans. It should be great fun :D

MrPea

Good morning!
Huzzah, it's Friday! Just stuff in the office for me today and then hopefully a chilled evening.
HapPea Friday :)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
A day you'll always remember....pics please when you've stopped playing :)

In that case we'll never get any pics. It's always play-time when there's a Maser on the drive.

Morning, all. Working at home today. Weather looks good so I'll be spending some time working from outside.

It's felt like a long week post-LM. Just about getting my work mojo back but very much ready for the weekend.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, work actually completed for me today!!! Ive been and refitted the basket seat I repaired in Hackney then down to Barking toe WES to get some goodies and gas bottle (pure Argon) for the TIG setup. Now a bite to eat and off down the garage to clean, clay and wax the GS for a prom run tonight for Adam (youngest) and friends so it needs to be at its best for them.

When I'm done I may get to play with the TIG but it is doubtful I'll have time to make the X-pipe up :D

Have fun all...

GeoffCapes

Morning all.

Had a very chaotic last few days, hence little posting. Work is a bit of a nightmare at the moment, and we're supposed to be moving office today. Although I think most of that will be done tomorrow.

Back to the grindstone.

Contigo

Sponsor
John, good luck on the purchase looks like a winner and a bargain, I'm still gutted you didn't buy mine especially after the drive! Pics please!

2b1ask1

Special case
Well I spent the afternoon cleaning and waxing the beauty, went to collect the first lad and was a little early so I thought I'd check tyre pressures, got to the last one when a splat showered me in something! Turns out a seagull took a dislike to the shine and decorated most of the rear of the car!!! Quick microscope later and all dignity restored.

Now to deliver three excited lads to Orsett Hall...

MrMickS

Morning,

Woke up to find that one of the products we are running has a security hole and that someone has exploited it, so I've spent the last few hours investigating and correcting. Not exactly what I had planned to start the weekend. Going looking at a few cars later, might buy one as a spot of retail therapy lol

Have a good day all

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning off to Liquid Leisure in Windsor today....sounds like a club, unfortunately not. It's a totall wipeout type water park for Freya's 13th birthday.

D Walker

Morning,
Not sure what to do today, was supposed to be in work but fell into a glass of or 2 last night.
Looks nice out so on the pedal pusher for a couple of hours I think..
Have a good wk end
DW