The good morning thread

D Walker

Morning,
Start up safety review (3 hours - boring) then go and pick car up, little excited, only drove it from Dickies to storage....
Project on time - couple of bits ahead, under budget, and now they are trying to suggest I go staff ---- don't think so....

Have a good day, if you are in sunny N Yorks this afternoon and see a Blue flash and big grin - that will be me....

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, Chris, quick wash with liberal water, chamois and microfibre dry and quickly down the road to empty all the little water traps like the wing mirrors. Anyway back in it this morning to go and see Adam’s last rugby game of the season in Westcliffe, drop in on Sally in Shoeburyness etc. Got to take a dismantled wardrobe back to Rochester this afternoon so that will be in the Volvo, Christine has moved out of her student digs and we need to return the furnishings as they were. Then any time I have left of the day will be dedicated to moving more stuff out of the garage to make room for the camper van I’m collecting from Kings Lynn midweek.

Yes Adam, hoping to make Ace in the GS.

Have fun all...

JonW

Morning all

Flying to Milan later today, but beforehand there will hopefully be enough time to wash the cars... will also be watching the Marathon coverage along with millions of others.

Have a great Sunday everyone

2b1ask1

Special case
Well Jeanette stepped in and cleared my day somewhat this morning so I got a clear run at the garage and now have a VW Campervan plus size hole to park it! Does mean Alex gets a bit of breathing space to pay for the insurance on it without it sitting outside uninsured!

D Walker

PMSL. My neighbours have asked what time I'm going out in morning in that noisy car. Wait until the X pipe turns up.

2b1ask1

Special case
Ta-dah! Another hard day’s work chez Newton. Please tell me the camper doesn’t need too much doing to it..?

Hi Adam; it was fully restored in 2010 only did 420 miles to 2015 when it was laid up. I want to get it home and give it a full fluid flush and top to tyre check before letting him loose in it. They only have oil strainers so fresh oil every 3,000 miles or 6 months etc.

MrMickS

PMSL. My neighbours have asked what time I'm going out in morning in that noisy car. Wait until the X pipe turns up.

Perfect :D

Another week in the office. Feeling quite sun kissed from the day out at Duxford yesterday. Driving along the motorway with the roof down, wipers on, and not getting hit by the falling rain was a new one on me. I'm sure we got some odd looks.

Have a great day all

midlifecrisis

Good morning everyone, usual Monday start to the week.
The Weekend was fun walking around Hampton Court following the Home Office cocking up Ira and 150 other peoples 'life in Britain test.' on Saturday plus my lie in.
They, like the border agency are a bunch of useless and miserable wanchors. I have told them many times when I was at Bournemouth.
Yesterday was spent getting lost in the hills and fields around our village. Great fun.

Enjoy the weather, it's looking cooler ahead...

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all. A fabulous weekend staying at Steph and Doms in Sandwich (Gogglebox) and what wonderful weather.

Back to work and probably mucho agro.

Le Mans 49 days now :)