The good morning thread

Andyk

OK, to move this on from the other thread..this is the official good morning thread...It is purely for members to start the day on the right foot with a happy good morning to brighten even the darkest day................You may only use this thread until 08:30..Anyone using this thread after 08:30 will have a pull through with a christmas tress.

Andyk

Broke the rules already Miles......OK, so it starts tomorrow morning...Any time after 04:00

Emtee

This place!... It's like herding cats! There's Andy trying to organise the wide-awake club and we (and in no small part me) go and ruin his good intentions! Anyway I'll shut up now, well until 4am anyway. :)

Andyk

This place!... It's like herding cats! There's Andy trying to organise the wide-awake club and we (and in no small part me) go and ruin his good intentions! Anyway I'll shut up now, well until 4am anyway. :)

I'll log in at 05:30 tomorrow and 20 memeber will have posted dead on 0400...

Emtee

Sorry sweetheart?.. what am I doing?..... nothing, just go back to sleep....what?..... am I on the forum at 4 in the morning?....... Nooooo.......and would you let got of that please, you have no idea how tight your grip is!

Anyway, where was I........................

Good Mornin'. Good Mornin'.
We've talked the whole night through.
Good Mornin'. Good Mornin' to you.
Good Mornin'. Good Mornin'.
It's great to stay up late.
Good Mornin'. Good Mornin' to you and you and you. (and Andy and Rob (and pets) and all the wide-awake club)

:goodmorning::goodmorning::goodmorning::goodmorning::goodmorning:

Right, that's enough of this silliness, I'm off back to bed. Ciao, Miglia. :nodisturb:

Andyk

Yes and a happy Thursday to you to.....Not s nice here think it's going to rain....

reservoirfrog

have you seen Sian Williams on BBC breakfast this morning.... nice little frock....but when she is'nt speaking, just staring at the camera, there's something very odd going on with her mouth.
do you think she's had a stroke???

Andyk

I will keep a look out as sje was one when I was sitting down and missed her.....does her frock suit her then...what colour is it....designer or Peacocks...

reservoirfrog

Its a brown polka dot number, sort of french 40's style, probably from Next, if you are looking to buy yourself one.