The good morning thread

MrPea

Good morning everyone!
I'm currently enjoying finishing my breakfast in the sunshine. It's a slow start day as I'll be off to Gatwick in a couple of hours for a weekend conference in Barcelona... hoping and praying that city lets me out unscathed this time.
HapPea Friday!

Last edited:

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Maser into work this morning. Be rude not to with the weather.

Popped into Simon Furglongers on the way just to see what they have on offer at the moment.
A lovely 355 Spider, a manual for 84k if anyone wants one.

Quite liking 430's at the moment though.

MrMickS

Nice collection there Matt. Kamm tail and a crazy Thema. The Quadrifoglio is ok, but getting a bit common these days.

MrPea

Wanna go home but I've got s-loads to do....

Think I might get a rise in life shortly...
Please would you arrange for my delayed flight to be turned round super quick once the plane gets here?
I don't want a delay to jeopardise my drinking time in Barcelona this evening.

midlifecrisis

Please would you arrange for my delayed flight to be turned round super quick once the plane gets here?
I don't want a delay to jeopardise my drinking time in Barcelona this evening.
Sorry too busy engineering

This is my rise... Top of the world at Gatwick...
9a961449ba50e83743576c960f6adf29.jpg

MrPea

Well, I've been told by my colleagues not to bother with the conference opening do and go straight to the hotel... next to a bar or few. I think the delay has some me well.
That's apart from it giving the stag party on my plane an extra hour and a half of drinking time in the airport before boarding. The pilot had to threaten them with landing in Paris to get rid of them so they sort of behaved. Apart from their d1ld0 flying around. And being suspended from the luggage shelf. Once we landed though... that was not acceptable behaviour and most certainly not towards the ladies in their close proximity.
Oh well... or long until sangria for me now! .

Last edited:

D Walker

Late evening, sorry, I’m sick to death of chasing grown “professional” men around a chemical plant to find out why they are doing nothing, all I will say is, with what I have seen this week, no wonder industries are taking their business overseas. I absolutely despair....
Rant over....

Andyk

Good morning all, off to work for a few hours as we are on a major stock take and I am the only one who can sign if off. After that a quiet day I think.

MrPea

Morning everyone!
Not a bad view to wake up to! Just finishing brekky and then walk along the beach to the conference centre.
HapPea Saturday!
f85d90bf55170c815f8e684e424cd2a3.jpg

Ewan

Time to drag the MCV out and give it a wash in case I fancy taking it to Wilton House tomorrow.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, this weekend I am mostly nagging my kids to help me dig out the back 1/2 of the garage to make room to put the hippy bus that I’m collecting on Wednesday.

Have fun all...

safrane

Morning peeps.

Last day of extra warm April sadly... but a nice week to have been off.

Exchanged on the barn last evening so arranging for the kitchen, bathrooms and flooring to be fitted over the comming weeks. Then the bigie the home office and garage... damm curtilage listing may scupper that idea though but I do have a back up plan for the Maser.

Enjoy the day all and drive and drink safe (not at the same time mind you)