The good morning thread

MrMickS

Morning,

Good news Andy. I've got 5 working days left myself. That said my mother is in hospital again so maybe that'll get put on hold.

Have a great one

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, I ended up taking the GS over to Voicey last night ahead of its pre-Spanish adventure to get a shakedown and clutch status/reset. Anyway, other than that and giving a fortune to the tax man, today should be a repeat of yesterday.

Have fun all...

MrPea

Morning everyone!
The sound of rain overnight was lovely. Now it's very humid out there, so the ride to work was quite soggy.
Newton, I'm very pleased you put the taxman caveat before declaring today a repeat of yesterday. Gosh, that would be a terrible plot-line for Groundhog Day.
HapPea Thursday!

GeoffCapes

I am loving the picture of your GTS in your avatar Mark...Looks stunning and better than it ever did at ADG.

It looks better when you take a pic of it on a sunny day as well!

It will look better still once it gets a full detail in October.
And possibly the front resprayed and the rear scratches blown over.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning, totally sh!te weather down here.

Aftereffects of the beer and curry with my brother last night after my first introduction to a Keema and green chilli nan...which I finished for breakfast this morning as instructed in the curry bible.

zagatoes30

Morning all, another stunning day here in the US, today it's Texas where the hats are big and the locals are even bigger, went to a place that does 72 oz steaks, free if you can eat in an hour and we watched two locals get there free dinner last night

Andyk

Good morning all....Off to Maviricks wonderful French retreat today....Car packed boys in the shower......Very much looking forward to it. Have a fun week all.

CatmanV2

Morning forum

Andy have a wonderful time. Off to Boston (Lincs) today to work from my third office ;)

Have a great day, all

C

MrMickS

Morning,

WFH today. Conf calls this morning. Will see what happens after that.

Have a great day everyone

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, Alex has over slept so I'll need to take him to work, back over the river I have two sites in Essex to visit today then return to Kent again to drop in on Voicey to check the GS pre-Spain shakedown!

Have fun all...

dem maser

Morning, after 4 weeks im taking Thalia today to her mums for the rest of the holidays

I know ive had a good time with her but im still sad that i have to take her back

Will be a very early nights sleep tonight as itll feel weird being alone after all that time

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all. Strad Friday (into work)...well, why not!

Just work, Boxing tonight then I believe Rosie is down this weekend. Many would have seen him limping in Le Mans, he had to have disc repair in his back in the end, be good to have him back to full fitness.

Chin up Dem!

MrPea

Morning folks!
Gym on the way to work so I'm feeling in fine fettle. Heading back to Northampton this evening to see my folks and then maybe find someone nearby for a pint.
HapPea FRIDAY!!!!

2b1ask1

Special case
Got down to AV engineering this afternoon and Voicey was very complimentary about the GS, no faults beyond rusty springs and weepy rocker cover gaskets (standard for these). Clutch was at 5.1 and is now wound down to 4.6 and I'd so much more drivable. Gave it a good thrash out towards Canterbury. Totally chuffed it is ready for Spain already :)

2b1ask1

Special case
I'm up, got an inspection up near Saffron Walden first then back to Hainault to do a big welding job on site which will take most of the day. This evening I'll get over to Voicey and collect the GS.

Have fun all...

CatmanV2

Blimey. Beats us by three minutes and thinks he can take the ****? ;)

Morning forum. Just let the kittens out. Coffee brewing then a cup in bed.

Off to the V+A to see Their Mortal Remains today. Should be good.

Have a great day, all

C