The good morning thread

Andyk

Lovely breakfast at Brown's in Windsor by the river bank...Lovely setting....Dont think I have ever seen so many Chinese tourists in one place though.

MrMickS

Morning,

Summer has gone then? Back in the office today, really struggling to get with it this morning.

So glad I went for a blast around yesterday morning. I've been playing with some different video software and am going to try and establish a YouTube channel as a bit of fun. Here are the results of the drive https://youtu.be/-1JzSfiopuw.

Have a great day all

philw696

Lovely breakfast at Brown's in Windsor by the river bank...Lovely setting....Dont think I have ever seen so many Chinese tourists in one place though.

Morning all.
You want to see them here I swear they come on pilgrimage here.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, dodging rain today installing some new equipment, four holes to dig and fill with concrete.

Have fun all...

Contigo

Sponsor
Great day yesterday driving for the Sporting Bears, some hooligan was spotted there too.

[video=youtube;POWxaEHR3Q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POWxaEHR3Q0&lc=z12cxnbhcsfutljgm04cdfvgfvjqhbwzzhc.15008489175 75018[/video]

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all. This weather's pissing me off! Working from home again, and feeling restless for some reason. Probably been stuck at home for too long!

Anyway, time for a coffee and back to it.

Have a good Monday, everyone!

dem maser

Morning all, so boring being at home with not much to do

Cant wait to pick my little girl up tomorrow to spend the holidays together

zagatoes30

Morning all late start compared to you guys but it only 5:30 in Washington, off to catch a 10 hour flight to Honolulu :traveller:

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning, just in work. A mate has just called to say his wife has dropped out of a Goodwood track day in his F488...well, rude not to I feel!

midlifecrisis

Good Morning from a very quiet Gatwick. I love this time of day, nothing moving and the sun rising...peaceful...then the noisy planes wake up...

Have a good day everybody.