Alfa 159 TI 2.4 JTD for sale soon

spkennyuk

It didnt sell on ebay :( so will be relisted in the next couple of days. May put a fresh mot on it before I relist.

StuartW

Good idea about the MOT, it gives a buyer more confidence so good luck next time. Did it get close to selling?

spkennyuk

I'm pleased to say our very own forum member Mondie is buying my Alfa. At least I know she will be looked after by a fellow forum member.

Thanks Mondie I look forward to see you soon.

mondie

Thanks Stuart, car is great and exactly as you described. Drives very sweetly and had a fun trip home. Very happy :)

spkennyuk

Thanks Stuart, car is great and exactly as you described. Drives very sweetly and had a fun trip home. Very happy :)

My Pleasure Simon. Glad you got home safely and enjoyed the journey back if not the journey here. I'm just glad it stayed in the SM family. Have fun and give me first refusal as and when you ever go to sell her on. If you get stuck with anything then shout. Will help if i can.

Andyk

She is lovely......I should of had here instead of the Brera and I may have still be on the road now...Enjoy.

MAF260

There may be a very nice red one for sale at some point soon.....if I can make up my mind what I'm going to replace her with!

image.jpg

rockits

Exactly....what would you replace it with? Keep her. Always a quandary though when you get itchy feet.

Why would I change my 4200...what would better....nothing. Don't say a GS before the usual suspect say it!

I fancy an Alfa GT 3.2 as never had an Alfa yet. This seems to be a good place to start would you agree?

MAF260

I get bored easily with dailies. The 159 is a brilliant car, but I've owned it for 18 months now so the novelty has worn off. My main reason for change is that I've decided I no longer want a manual car with a clutch pedal. I do a lot of town driving and I'm fed up with clutch-pumping! Current contenders for replacement are a QPV, C63 and Range Rover (I miss my old one, but am scared of the running costs of another!). I haven't really started thinking about it properly or looking at anything yet - this process usually takes months for me!

rockits

Same as me....I feel your pain upfront. It is a long , time consuming and rigorous process! At least it is only every 18 months. My XJ is very nice & cheap...lovely drive. Your welcome to take her for a spin.

rockits

That wasn't me touting for a sale by the way. I'm not selling it but your welcome to have a long good look at her with no saleman pressure from dealer!

mondie

My Pleasure Simon. Glad you got home safely and enjoyed the journey back if not the journey here. I'm just glad it stayed in the SM family. Have fun and give me first refusal as and when you ever go to sell her on. If you get stuck with anything then shout. Will help if i can.

Will do Stuart, and appreciate the offer of assistance too. :thumb1: