Car SOS

StuartW

This week's show features a 1967 Flavia coupe - it's on National Geographic, Thursday at 8pm.
For me, one of the most beautiful Lancias and there are plenty to choose from - should be a good watch

conaero

Forum Owner
One I always watch, its actually a pretty decent show, Tim is a bit of a c0ck, but Fuzz knows his stuff.

They did a 1960's Alfa last week, it was a basket case to start but came out lovely.

Fangio63

One I always watch, its actually a pretty descent show, Tim is a bit of a c0ck, but Fuzz knows his stuff.

They did a 1960's Alfa last week, it was a basket case to start but came out lovely.

I saw that.... prompted a scan of the classic ads.... an itch i'll scratch someday....

Spartacus

I agree , my favorite car ever . stunning to look at with a ferrari v4 engine . Whats not to like

This week's show features a 1967 Flavia coupe - it's on National Geographic, Thursday at 8pm.
For me, one of the most beautiful Lancias and there are plenty to choose from - should be a good watch

zagatoes30

I agree , my favorite car ever . stunning to look at with a ferrari v4 engine . Whats not to like

Flavias have a flat 4, 1.8 or later 2.0 I think. Fulvia has the V4 but don't think it was designed by Lancia last of their engineering marvels.

Either way I love both Flavia & Fulvias proper Lancias

conaero

Forum Owner
Flavias have a flat 4, 1.8 or later 2.0 I think. Fulvia has the V4 but don't think it was designed by Lancia last of their engineering marvels.

Either way I love both Flavia & Fulvias proper Lancias

He was talking about the Fulvia, thats his fav car, he got confussed, its easily done with him.

MAF260

He was talking about the Fulvia, thats his fav car, he got confussed, its easily done with him.

Brilliant! So, he doesn't even know what his 'favourite car ever' is actually called?! I bet he would love one in lilac!

Spartacus

i don t even know what you're called , so i just call you Tw4t ,

yeah i miss read that, dont like Flavias ...even in lilac which as we all know is the best colour ;P

Brilliant! So, he doesn't even know what his 'favourite car ever' is actually called?! I bet he would love one in lilac!

zagatoes30

It would seem that there may only be a single brain cell in the Yates family and they take it turns to use it ;)

I will go and get my coat before the abuse starts :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Just a reminder that this is on tonight, I have it Sky Plus'd but really looking forward to this one.

StuartW

What a lovely car that was and an excellent colour too although the Flaminia Sport they showed would be more than welcome on my driveway anytime