Maser Watch

Classico

So decided to get one of the 45mm watches from the Maser store.

Ended up liking it a lot.

Nicely finished with a comfortable leather strap. Happy days.

maser watch.jpg

Andyk

There are some nice ones on there and some not so nice..When I was in Italy one shop had loads of them for sale...That is a lovely one Classico.

Classico

Thanks Cambio and Andy.

Wasn't expecting much when I ordered tbh as I thought along with Cambio, it didn't look that great.

But in the metal, was pleasantly surprised. Obviously not a Panerai etc, but nice for a couple of hundred bucks.

Sure there's a green one for you and Marci Greg lol

mike1

Don't want to be a spoil sport but the one I bought 18 months ago has already had 3 new inner workings and now one of the winder buttons has fallen off!!
Mike1

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Don't want to be a spoil sport but the one I bought 18 months ago has already had 3 new inner workings and now one of the winder buttons has fallen off!!
Mike1

I think they are for a bit of fun only, they aren't quality timepieces.
If they were a quality brand, advertised as such 'made for Maserati' it would be different, but they are not, branded 'Maserati', made in china most likely for little money, and then sold at a massive profit!

Classico

It feels solid enough though agree it's hardly a quality timepiece. But at the same time, doesn't feel or appear cheap and nasty.

I bought this on a lark and as such, I'm happy with it. And I like changing my watches.

There's the go to "proper" timepieces when needed but I'm liking this addition.

midlifecrisis

Hmm, could we do a sports maserati watch? Get a UK watch maker to do a limited run...

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk