Autoitalia Summertime classics SUNDAY 28th JUNE

Gixerboy

Just a reminder, Stanford hall Summertine classics is on Sunday the 28th , always a good event any other Maser owners considering going?

Cheers

Dave

rs48635

Arrived just before 2pm. Thought I had the wrong day.
First time I've been for several years. Used to be a bit more busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StuartW

As it's such a small event, if you've arrived by 9am I think that by midday you have done a couple of laps of the showground and car park & it's time to leave so it may have been busier earlier maybe?

lisknik

I was surprised at the amount that left early. I got there at 11.15 seamed like people were starting to leave early.

Mind if you arrived at that time you missed the Punto on top of the concrete ball! :lol2:

StuartW

The more I see the 4C, the more I like it - thanks for the photos & I hope you had a good day and that it stayed dry

rs48635

Glad I turned up, it was a pleaseant afternoon.
Good to meet finally meet a few more forum mebers, gixerboy and zep. Thansk btw for the tip on Pristine wheels :)

Gixerboy

Good afternoon indeed , good to see you rob & exchange notes re our QPs Miles's 595 was fab!

With Mitcar coming up in August maybe we can organise a Midlands Maserati Meet its a good central location. With a run out in the local area, north Northants & Leicestershire is cracking! Any takers?

Dave

Gixerboy

Good afternoon indeed , good to see you rob & exchange notes re our QPs Miles's 595 was fab!

With Mitcar coming up in August maybe we can organise a Midlands Maserati Meet its a good central location. With a run out in the local area, north Northants & Leicestershire is cracking! Any takers?

Dave

dickyb

I think the 2 Lamborghini Countaches in the second picture are replicas, they don't look quite right to me.