Pics of your 3200, 4200, or GranSport

Roger

Spent most of the day machine polishing. First time for me, dont think I've removed all the swirls as I was a little nervouse about damaging the paint but still happy with overall result.

Wheel refurb next first week in April.

Rgd's

Roger

EnzoMC

Washed the Spyder but it was such a nice day I couldn't help myself

View attachment 20234

great pic

Great day for prepping the GS ready for taxing on 1st April! :thumb1::thumb1:

View attachment 20235

Rgd's

Roger

not surprised you have foam on the walls, that is close. look forward to seeing some pics when you've finished

little tip - you don't need to tape the bonnet, put a box of some sort under the bonnet (to do the bonnet) and open full to do the wings :) this way you don't end up with tape marks on the shut lines

Catalan3200

A few pics after a well deserved polish
ty6yjebe.jpg
e8u8aqet.jpg
huga3a4u.jpg
5y5y5aga.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andyk

I do love the grey and cream/beige combination...Lovely....Oh and the dark wheels.....Suits the car.

JonH

Had a play with snow foam and iron x yesterday....first time. My son loved it, playing in the snow with the sun out. Hoses off quite easily, car was good as well.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

SimonCC

Jon your car looks lovely - that was m first choice colour but I waited and waited and couldn't find one exactly to my requirements. Still very happy with what I have though ;-)

JonH

Jon looks really good. What Snow Foam do you use?
Neil
Hi Neil,
I'm no expert at this, I followed a thread on here and ordered some Valet Pro Advanced snow foam, from i4detailing. Got a few other products as well.....getting a bit OCD about this car, which is a worry. Had heaps of fun setting up the lance with one of my boys. If I'd had more time, and it wasn't quite so hot(not complaining) I would have done a bit more, but it kept drying out on the car.