Northamptonshire owners meet?

Gixerboy

Confirmed itinery

Meet at 12pm TWE Pub quick bite
1230-45 set off to Grafam Kimbolton
2pm Arrive at Sharnbrook Italian car Show
3pm depart for those that need to get away.

Current list :-

Gixerboy Dave
Zep .
Mr Coop
V8 AMG
Yorkshire Trident
Mr Pea

Shaping up, anymore for anymore ?

Cheers!

Gixerboy

Just bumping this ..weather is looking dry & clear for Sunday ...with the sun booked to arrive just we pull up at Sharnbrook Hotel. :)

Cheers !!

MrCoop

It was a very nice run out, excellent routes which allowed some rapid driving and met a couple of new faces.

The Italian car show in Sharnbrook was also pretty good, some nice ferraris and Lambhos and some nice maseratis once we'd turned up!!

No pictures unfortunately, we were too busy driving fast!!

MrPea

Great to see you all yesterday, chaps. Sorry I couldn't kick around at Sharnbrook. I must say, they had quite an impressive collection of metal! I think it's one to organise ahead of time next year to book out the date more in advance with the plan of attending. The amount of joy our cars put on the faces of all the attendees was great.

Gixerboy

Was a great run out, & the weather was with us....
My next outing is Wednesday 6th Earls Barton Car meet ..

Cheers

V8amd

There is a Sunday brunch meet at Earls Barton July 31st 9.00am to 3.00 Perhaps we could meet there and go on to a local Pub ? Enjoyed meeting you all last Sunday thanks for organising.

Zep

I might be able to make it a bit later, I have a party the night before in Essex.

It was great to meet everyone and a great drive. :D

Gixerboy

Evening all,

Planning to get out in the car over the weekend , Drive to Rutland Water , Uppinhgam Rockingam etc let me know whose available I'm thinking Sunday in preference

cheers Dave

MrCoop

Now that I've dusted the covers off the GS (and given it a proper run out over the weekend) and it coinciding with some nice weather, who's up for a run-out?