488 Spider

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Lovely. The visual simplicity of the roof mechanism is fantatastic. Probably takes 100 motors, but it *looks* simple.

Contigo

Sponsor
When you look at that quickly there is something very 308/328 about that car!

attachment.php

Amazing that they can improve a car so much but still retain the classic Ferrari styling. hie 488 is meant to be much better than the 458, Long Live Turbocharging! :D

StuartW

too girl-y rims, but i would take it...after replacing the engine with the old 4500cc V8.

Other than that, it's perfect!

Seriously though, it looks very nice and reminds me a little of the 355 GTS which I was always & still am a real fan of

allandwf

It's ok, if a bit fussy. Will be a great car no doubt just doesn't gel for me. Nice side view though.

Classico

I've always found a lot of Ferraris garish, including this one.

Wouldn't say no to a 458 Speciale though lol

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
A mate of mine has got a 'Speciale' and he's had enough of it already. He says it's much too noisy inside, much too firm for British roads and on a long journey it drives him mad. He's looking to chop it in against an Aventador.

rossyl

When you look at that quickly there is something very 308/328 about that car!

Amazing that they can improve a car so much but still retain the classic Ferrari styling. hie 488 is meant to be much better than the 458, Long Live Turbocharging! :D

So true. I thought that looking at it. They just make slight changes, rarely do Ferrari need to do something radical.

Also, I like the alloys - they are classic.

ChrisQP09

Not a fan of the 488 or 458, wouldn't turn them down mind you. I think it's a sin that the 488s engine bay isn't on display