488 Spider

jluis

Not a fan of the 488 or 458, wouldn't turn them down mind you. I think it's a sin that the 488s engine bay isn't on display

There is probably a glass cover to display the engine as an extra. An expensive one :)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
A mate of mine has got a 'Speciale' and he's had enough of it already. He says it's much too noisy inside, much too firm for British roads and on a long journey it drives him mad. He's looking to chop it in against an Aventador.

Hurycan is the first car id own if my numbers came in...a green or yellow one

Dem, I agree. I'd take a Huracan, perhaps even over an Aventador.

dem maser

That car is so good Adam.....have someone local who owns one and I see it everyday......first car I'd buy if I could

zagatoes30

I was looking at mid engined Ferraris at Classic and in general the later they get the harder they seem to try to entice but fail. The 308 & 328 look really clean with nice simple lines and look really good for it. If I had to choose a 288 GTO please.

ChrisQP09

There is probably a glass cover to display the engine as an extra. An expensive one :)

Likely yes. Surely a glass cover to begin with is less expensive than aluminium or whichever material they use for the body haha.