Listerbell Stratos

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Nice - that's at Blyton Park...

...who is up for driving there now? :D

You know I'm in. Had the Maser there twice before. Great circuit.
Would have to check with my insurance company though. First time I was covered as part of my track day allowance. Second time (different insurance company) they would not cover me as the circuit was not on their approved list. As it was a driver training day with only 4 cars on circuit at the same time max, I took the risk. Not sure on my current insurer with track day cover, if they acknowledge the circuit.

No. Totally new company, proper car.

Indeed. Hawk did get unfairly reported on Top Gear though.

drewf

You know I'm in. Had the Maser there twice before. Great circuit.
Would have to check with my insurance company though. First time I was covered as part of my track day allowance. Second time (different insurance company) they would not cover me as the circuit was not on their approved list. As it was a driver training day with only 4 cars on circuit at the same time max, I took the risk. Not sure on my current insurer with track day cover, if they acknowledge the circuit.

Yep, I know you like the place! It might be on the insurance list now though, as it's got MSA approval for running a Sprint series (which my neighbour and I will be driving in the final Sprint Championship event at the back end of September).

Indeed. Hawk did get unfairly reported on Top Gear though.

I agree - I've been in a Hawk which was properly sorted, and it was nothing at all like the example they had on the show. The guy who owned it drove it to Italy on holiday every year from Scotland.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Yep, I know you like the place! It might be on the insurance list now though, as it's got MSA approval for running a Sprint series (which my neighbour and I will be driving in the final Sprint Championship event at the back end of September).

That's good, it wasn't listed as a MSA track if I recall correctly a couple of years ago.