Cheap cat D GS on eBay

AT3200AC

Safrane,

Just about to call F Tech to get my car booking in for a service. Has Dan left? If so, where has he gone?

jasst

Not sure where he is working at the moment, last contacted him about a month ago and he said he was working away, so unable to help with my problems, as far as I'm aware FTech are now just a car sourcing/sale firm.

AT3200AC

Ah. That’s a bit of a blow. Guess that leaves the Carrs in Exeter or a trip down to Emblem in Poole.

philw696

I used Carr's for my 360 back in 2014 and found them very good indeed and Mark who was the Service manager very good and they discounted my bill.

Crofty

Popped in to see Tim last week,
Ftech as a servicing & repair business are no more, don't think Dan will be back.
Tim is going to concentrate on sales only & re brand as such. He has some nice stuff in at the moment, some of his own & some customers cars for sale, hopefully things will take off, would be good to have another reputable dealer, help filter out some of the rough cars about.

Have used Carrs a couple of times when they were Ferrari-Maserati, (discounted my bill also) cant complain about their service, but real shame because Ftech seemed a lot more thorough....& cheaper!
Maserati are now separate from Ferrari, although still Carrs, not sure if service has moved over yet.

AT3200AC

Thanks for the info. I’ll have to pop into the Maserati dealer in Exeter and see what kind of servicing costs they charge. It’s a belt service so not just a case and of oil and filters so I am leaning towards Emblem and will just have to manage the travel arrangements.