Loudlink for Maserati 4200

rossyl

For Sale: Loudlink for Maserati 4200

Hi All,

Here is what i believe to be the best solution for audio on the Maserati 4200, the Loudlink.

This is the Bluetooth version.

It allows playing of music via bluetooth. The Bluetooth works very well. Also plays your Sat Nav instructions (if using your phone with Bluetooth activated for Sat Nav). It has a microphone input. It also has an USB output for charging.

It does not have an SD port.

Installation instructions (thanks Miles) can be found on the forum. It's a DIY job.

It is as here EUR 129.00 excluding the EUR 15.00 cable http://loudlink.eu/webshop/maserati...yer-for-maserati-4200-coupe-spyder-p-144.html

It is yours for £80 including the cable

I can bring it to the Forum Xmas Party

Cheers
Ross

IMG_20150909_075853542.jpg

IMG_20150909_075846484.jpg

rockits

Ross

Does it support hands-free mobile calls? I could be interested in this one if it gave hands-free mobile calling and Bluetooth music. I currently have an HTC One M8 & mainly use Spotify. Any idea if it will work ok with this mobile & Spotify?

Dean

rossyl

Hey Dean,

In short. Yes to all your questions. All you will need to add is a standard 3.5mm mic. I just couldn't remove my mic.

I didn't use Spotify but Google Music played fine. All sounds are played out of the car speakers that would have been played through the phone.

Audio quality is very good when streaming music.
Phone call quality is decent, but is dependent on where you mount the mic.

This video might help you understand it a bit better: http://youtu.be/kZOp_PreJgs

rockits

Thanks Ross. How much you looking for it? Where you based....north or south? I'm Potters Bar, Hertfordshire way.

Specialized

Hi Ross would you also help on sending it to Greece?
Should I have a 6CD player rear in the boot to connect or does it fit on the nit unit?
Thnx

rockits

Sorry Ross, I thought you had sold it...is it still for sale? I'll take it for a nice Xmas SM price