Sports Maserati brake discs - third group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

conaero

Forum Owner
Done. I’ve sent him your yahoo email address too that is registered on here.

MAF has now updated the list to reflect this.

Bertt

Thanks everyone that contributed to getting this resolved. Think it was a bit of a painful experience, but as already said all's well that ends well. And good to see that an alternative for the group buys is already in the works.

Moz1000

I should be on that list I think!

I bought Moz1000's slot in September 2016 and paid him directly. MAF was included in the PMs at the time, and Moz posted in this thread to say his slot had been sold on. MAF never responded to the many PMs at the time when I was chasing for confirmation.

Chris

This I can confirm.
Moz

conaero

Forum Owner
Just an update payments are being paid back as we speak, anyone who has not received their refund email from MAF please PM me.

Thank you.

conaero

Forum Owner
I am going to close this thread now as I need everyones bank detail to arrange the refund as they may be different to what you paid with.

Closing this thread will mean that everyone will see this last post and the request for bank details. I will open it again once I have recived them all.

If you are outside the UK can you supply a Paypal address as IBAN international payments are very difficult to set up

Please can you PM them to me: http://www.sportsmaserati.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=4

Status
Not open for further replies.