Sports Maserati brake discs - third group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody

Hi chaps,

I'm thinking of replacing the full set of discs on my GS, could I get in on this?

if I've missed the boat or it's not happening, what's the suggested source of a full set? I seem to recall fitting 550 front discs last time which were cheaper than Maserati discs!

Cheers
Woody

markp4200

My car is having its MOT next week; I ordered the discs after the last MOT a year ago - sort of imagining I would have had them sitting waiting for a few months. As things stand I am in a tricky situation - it would be nice to be given some feedback - and yes, I understand the difficulties quite well. I'm sure I am not the only one to be in this position.
I know also that posting on this thread is frowned upon but PMs do nothing, although that is what was suggested.
Do we know anything more?

Robbe

Same here. My car passed, but the discs were grooved and would need replacing some day.
That was a year ago. I assume it will still pass when due in 3 weeks, but if not I do not know what to do...

steamer

Hi Gents, Just to confirm Corridore has paid me for my set of disks, I'll PM MAF to confirm.

Thanks Mark

Stewart

Set of low mileage Maserati rear discs, refurbished,ready to go to a SM member.If needed pm me.

Robbe

Even the update takes much longer than expected...starting to get a bit annoyed/worried

conaero

Forum Owner
Even the update takes much longer than expected...starting to get a bit annoyed/worried

It is being resolved behind the scenes, its the manufacture not us who is the problem.

There will be a definitive answer by the end on August.

Its frustrating for us too!

Woody

Hi Matt,

Hows things?

Is there a set of these available, do you know? If not, what's the suggested alternative? Thinking mine will need a full set at the next service and was advised to give these a crack but it's not sounding like I'll be able to get a set.

cheers
Woody

Rwc13

Guys are these brake discs still orderable? Will need a set soon for my Spyder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conaero

Forum Owner
We are apparently getting a definitive answer by the end of this month so very shortly.

Woody

Ok, cool.

Car is booked in form a service on 25th.... will perhaps hold off on the discs if there's a chance of these coming.

Thanks Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.