FOR SALE - Karif RHD, Manual BARGAIN !

jluis

I had cars failing the MOT for dumb things like not having the mudflaps (Mandatory on pre 1992 cars), blown presence lights, tyres near the minimum but still legal, misaligned steering, etc ...
Doesn't botter me one bit, as long as the issues are fixed afterwards.
All cars have tear and wear and the good thing about an MOT is that you know exactly what needs to be fixed.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I knew that car, not great to be honest. A good Karif is £13k+, a bad one is a money pit.

outrun

Plenty of so-called good ones are money pits too Dicky. This one is honest and priced accordingly. It's useable and running very well indeed.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Plenty of so-called good ones are money pits too Dicky. This one is honest and priced accordingly. It's useable and running very well indeed.

Athol, crossed wires, I know nothing of your friend's car; the £9k auction one is the one I knew.

Contigo

Sponsor
That was the one which Robin sold at auction on behalf of his sick mate IIRC. Was it a nail then?

Team GCR

That was the one which Robin sold at auction on behalf of his sick mate IIRC. Was it a nail then?

It had a fair bit done to it when my (now late) friend had the car. It certainly wasn't too bad when I last saw it but I never drove it before it went off to Auction.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Perhaps it didn't sell Mike. It's advertised on PH and I don't think I saw the ad there before this week.
Could be wrong. Many 'senior moments' these days :rofl5:

I think the advert on Pistonheads is advertising it for auction, the £16K is the starting guide price and the link in the advert takes you to the lot number.