the goodnight thread

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Like wise. Just got back after another long day. Completely kn4ckered but now got two days chilling. The Typhoon sim was great, a big boys computer game. Fantastic visuals; he got Ryan to fly under Tower bridge, which he did without hitting it! Now, that would be cool in real life. 'See' you guys tomorrow.

DaveT

Morning all

Couple of meetings in MK today then home mid afternoon.

Have a great one whatever you are doing.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
A great day out around Wales. Lots of high speed driving through hilly highways and byways with loads of cool cars. On the way back from Llanbedr I averaged 9.2mpg over 87 miles; good clean fun! We upheld the Maserati marques reputation with aplomb whilst mixing it with decent exotica. Having a chill and then, hopefully, a good nights sleep. 'See' you all tomorrow.

lozcb

A great day out around Wales. Lots of high speed driving through hilly highways and byways with loads of cool cars. On the way back from Llanbedr I averaged 9.2mpg over 87 miles; good clean fun! We upheld the Maserati marques reputation with aplomb whilst mixing it with decent exotica. Having a chill and then, hopefully, a good nights sleep. 'See' you all tomorrow.

Sounds like your whacked Ian and deserve a good noghts kip , chuckling now at the thought of you getting out the spyder in world war one biggles hat and goggles and black as the ace of spades lol sweeet dreams mate

regards loz

2b1ask1

Special case
Some early quitters tonight... Oh well as I'm off to Southampton, Isle of Wight tomorrow and ending up in Weymouth o'night I'd better wind my way up the stairs too............

Night all!

2b1ask1

Special case
Well I'm not going to see Jeanette for a couple of days and if I dont go up now she'll be asleep...

Andyk

Some early quitters tonight... Oh well as I'm off to Southampton, Isle of Wight tomorrow and ending up in Weymouth o'night I'd better wind my way up the stairs too............

Night all!

Nearly 10..Late for me......

hodroyd

Going out for dinner with friends tonight, so just in case I'm not back, I'll say goodnight all..!!