the goodnight thread

Contigo

Sponsor
Why what happens tomorrow? Not your car back? I thought I saw someone flying their flag today in anticipation of it! :D

2b1ask1

Special case
Done... Goodnight all, reports written, invoices raised, emails sent, I ache all over and probably need a shower but it will all have to wait till the morning now another busy day tomorrow...

CatmanV2

I'll close the door and turn the lights out, then.

It's been a long few days from my bella. And Mrs Catman (any of you tell her that, and you'll have an enemy for life) ;)

Highly enthused from the meetings I had in Texas. Few drinks down in the Virgin Clubhouse in Boston. Upper Class upgrade for less than a tank of fuel. It;s all good.

See you on the good morning thread.

I do love SM.com :)

C

2b1ask1

Special case
Ooops! Seem to have hit the groove tonight and actually got stuck into my accounts! Thought it was about 11 o'clock :D

Night all...

CatmanV2

Morning all. Hotel in Phuket is 'different' So far food great though.

Internet access is late 90s era so if anyone 'needs' me, better email or PM. I think I'm only going to be on here less frequently

C

midlifecrisis

Off to the Dorchester for the Airport Operator's Authority annual black tie do. Basically a free dinner and alcohol affair, my boss has sadly cancelled so more for me.

midlifecrisis

Actually it was the Grovesnor house hotel. Still swanky, seeking a lot of old faces who recognised me from 12 years ago. Which leads me to think, either I'm really bad and they think jeez not him or wow not seen him for a while. Hopefully the latter.
Personally I feel that I've made some impact on this industry. Even managed to sell a 1 million pound system tonight...

It's what I do...

CatmanV2

Well this is rapidly turning to ****

You may have seen in the news that NE US is being hit by some major severe weather. I'm due to fly from Dallas to Boston tomorrow morning and then to London. Of course my flight to Boston was cancelled and then my flight *from* Boston.

All was not lost. Virgin offered me the option to fly from Atlanta. No snow! Yes please! All good. Go to check in, having got the fine ladies in the UK to book me a Delta from Dallas to Atlanta only to have Virgin suddenly telling me: Back to Boston for you, chap, but on Wednesday. When it'll still be snowing! On hold to a massively overloaded Virgin desk right now.

*sigh*

C

CatmanV2

Certainly not the best day I've ever had. But I think we won. Will know in about 20 minutes

Good night, everyone

C