Maserati Concourse - Sydney

Classico

Club Maserati Australia - Maserati Concourse at Vaucluse House, Sydney, Nov 8.

Hope to see all two Sydney members on here there lol.

From 9.30am. Should be good.

BL330

Yep, put on some good weather please.
I'll be fitting some parts that arrived today from Eurospares tomorrow, then leave here 5.30 Sunday morning for a slow cruise up.
See you then,

BL330

Sydney put on good weather following a rainy week. 23 cars with the star of the show being Frank's recently restored Mexico.
I'll start a separate thread to show it off.
After 3 weekends of detailing I came up with a win too.
Now there's a list of jobs to complete for next year's event as the competition was extremely tight.

Vaucluse 2015 10.jpg
Vaucluse 2015 9.jpg
What's missing from this picture ?
Classico where were you?

Vaucluse 2015 8.jpg
Vaucluse 2015 Spyders.jpg
Vaucluse 2015 Mexico 5.jpg
Vaucluse 2015 5.jpg
Bora interior, note lounge-deck seating

Vaucluse 2015 6.jpg
Khamsin V8
Vaucluse 2015 7.jpg

GES11T

Yes the weather held up, turned out to be a great day. Congrats on the win Bruce, until next year ;) Nice pics, my blue front and centre.

Classico

Yes the weather held up, turned out to be a great day. Congrats on the win Bruce, until next year ;) Nice pics, my blue front and centre.

Welcome to the forum Oscar.

Nice to have another Sydney-sider on here.

And big Congrats Bruce.

GES11T

Thanks for the warm welcome Classico and Andyk. Maserless, that's not right will somebody get this lady a maser! :jptongue:

midlifecrisis

Interesting to compare the engine position of the Khamsin with a modern GT, ie right up against the windscreen behind the front wheels with a huge overhang in front. Deliberate or design?

BL330

Interesting to compare the engine position of the Khamsin with a modern GT, ie right up against the windscreen behind the front wheels with a huge overhang in front. Deliberate or design?

Maybe they did it so they'd have enough space to put the spare wheel under and behind the radiator, which they did. Weirdest place I've ever seen for a spare wheel.
Thanks everyone for the congrats. Oscar has an awesome car that will be hard to beat in future. Thankfully they gave me allowance for much higher kilometres, otherwise he would have pipped me.

Fair2

Great photos, thanks for the photos. Will try to catch up on Canberra next year.
Robert