FS: Larini Back Boxes for 4200 / GS

Contigo

Sponsor
A friend of mine may have some Larini Back boxes coming up for sale soon if anyone is interested please PM me.

Looking for £1000 plus delivery fee

Thanks

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I think the price is a bit strong for unvalved.
Bought mine for £600 a couple of years ago, £1000 is more like for valved ones. My opinion of course.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Lets face it, £1,538.99 for a rear pair of back boxes is a complete rip off for the badge only.
At the time I though I was mad spending £600 on a second hand pair!!
/yorkshireman

SimonCC

A friend of mine may have some Larini Back boxes coming up for sale soon if anyone is interested please PM me.

Looking for £1000 plus delivery fee

Thanks
\\

I paid £750 for mine and they were practically new - good luck with the sale Phil...:baffle:

Contigo

Sponsor
Gotta love the threads on this forum at times. I know it's open debate etc but putting comments on for sale threads is really really not constructive especially when the comments are bemoaning the price.

maverick

These things don't come up very often , if ya in the market for a set , a lot cheaper than new .

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Gotta love the threads on this forum at times. I know it's open debate etc but putting comments on for sale threads is really really not constructive especially when the comments are bemoaning the price.

My excuse is that they are not actually for sale...they 'may be' !!

BL330

Out here a full set front to rear ( valved ) is $10,000 new.
We'd say 1,000 pounds for rears is a bargain.
I'm loving mine and hardly ever use the valved mode, so unvalved is fine.