Custom made floor mats

jb516079

Hope someone can help.
I saw a picture of a Gransport for sale that had carpets/mats that looked amazing.
So I'm now looking for black matts with beige piping round the edge and the word "Maserati" embroidered also in beige for my GS, I'm not too bothered what they may cost I just want really good quality and to look classy.
So does anyone know,
1. Are these mats supplied by Maserati.
2. A company that will custom make mats to OE standard.
3. A company I could send my black mats to for modified.
regards
John

Ewan

I've had excellent mats from autostyle.co.uk many times. Just be sure to specify the premier material. They'll do any logo or wording you want, and if they don't have it, email them a picture and they'll make it. Usually about £80 for a full set of 4 including delivery and Vat, so naff all given the difference it can add to a car with tired mats/carpet.

MAF260

Robin (Team GCR) had some lovely custom mats made for both his GranSports. Use the search function and you should find the thread.

Ewan

As a guide, here's a picture of one of the mats I had made for my Ghibli Cup. (From Autostyle)

IMG_1413.jpg

jb516079

Thanks Ewan,
Are they as good quality as your OE Maserati mats fitted new in your Ghibili and are the fixings the same as OE, my GS has a popper style that pushes onto a stud on the under carpets.

Ewan

There are no fixings on my mats - they stay in place purely because of the fit. If needed though, you could use some double sided carpet sticky tape.

Slowly

IMG-20161201-WA0005.jpg

If you think the logo (a trident picked randomly from the Web) is too close to the seat, that's my fault, not Autostyle's. I picked what seemed best....
PS sorry if it is 90 degrees mal rotated and my floor's too dirty for your liking..

allandwf

Ah! The reason I ask , is I bought a cheap set for the winter and that bit was separate, could't figure out where it went.

Slowly

I paid a little extra for a heel rest... the quintangular ;) bit on the smaller piece is presumably that - it is sewn to the mat beneath. I've not gone to my garage to see how they fit (there are two rear seat ones as well) as 1) they arrived during the day when I was at work, 2) it's so cold and 3) after Sunday's kerb scraping (3WT) excursion and a thick rind of salt on the roads I think the GS is staying in there for a while....