Yellow GT S

Contigo

Sponsor
That has been to auction, been at a dealer, then back to auction , then back to dealer for the last few years. Mileage is let's say even by these forums terms "Galactic"

spkennyuk

130K Well I think that's encouraging

C

^ whs +1

Dry store it for the next 15 years or so and 130k will be slightly above average mileage. Possibly no petrol to run it on available but if the rest of the car is in good condition it should more than hold its value.

The high mileage definition is a moveable one with these cars. Anything over 50K on say a 4200 now then you may well say that its getting into high mileage territory but in 4 or 5 years time then you will be hard pushed to find anything under that mark.

What was the perceived area of a high mileage 3200 5 years ago ? A high percentage of the 3200's that appear for sale now are in the 60K to 90K mile region.

It's nice to have a low mileage car but these cars are between 8 and 14 years old now for the 4200 so unless we have changed the cats then we have as much chance of the cats breaking up and destroying the engine on a low mileage car as we do on a higher mileage car.

Andyk

Remember this car for sale Devon way back when we were on the other forum........I love the yellow but it doesn't sound in great condition from the advert...

spkennyuk

I seriously considered this car but decided it wasn't for me, especially needing a new clutch. I've decided that the only yellow GranTurismo I'll buy will be a Strad and the particular car I have in mind is not yet for sale. To compensate I have just bought another yellow car which I'll be collecting in a few weeks when I've sorted some space for it. As a teaser this is how it sounds...

[video=youtube;xiF0GEgLqPY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiF0GEgLqPY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Is it one of these maf ? Hard to tell from the video but the glimpse of alloy wheel looks a bit like the f360 alloys

Ferrari-360.jpg

Or the maf version

c274327062012160856_4.jpg

Andyk

American V8 you say.....Pantera then if it's not American....Well, it's sort of...