GT Major Service

stevo

Im sure this has been asked before but cannot find the thread. My GT is due a major service and was hoping someone could recommend someone local to London. I had some work done by Giallo Cars in Kent but dont much about them as it was done by our friend at Novola.

Like everyone on here I am more concerned with having a good service rather than a cheap service

Contigo

Sponsor
Im sure this has been asked before but cannot find the thread. My GT is due a major service and was hoping someone could recommend someone local to London. I had some work done by Giallo Cars in Kent but dont much about them as it was done by our friend at Novola.

Like everyone on here I am more concerned with having a good service rather than a cheap service

Love your pic Stevo! Derek Bell 5 times Le Mans winner at the Hotel De France :D

Everyone seemed to have the courage once I had been up to speak to him! :)

safrane

Although not as 'local' aa you may have wanted, but I would always recommend Emblem in Poole for the best of services.

maverick

Truly sorry steve , just messing have a great new year ,any how it's New Year's Eve and your single now so make the most of it mate ! You lucky Bugger

Moz1000

Steve - John is such an thoughtless **** sometimes. Forget the GF - go to Emblem and all will be well again!
Dave

zagatoes30

Emblem won't do you wrong and the drive there is always part of the fun, that and looking round the workshop to see what's there. They always have some lovely stuff knocking about, a lovely De Tomaso Mangusta the last couple of times I was there. One of my all time favourites

stevo

Emplem it looks like then. Just need to think about what to do in Poole while I am waiting for car to be serviced - I think Tinder might be helpful :)

safrane

I work when I'm there...take the lap top and use their BB in the board room...no need to waste a days leave and I get a decent drive home.

stevo

Seems cool. I paid by the day so it's expensive to miss a whole day out. Half the service cost I estimate. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk