Genuine GT cover on eBay

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
None of those bids are mine, either. The Maserati covers are quite nice but prone to the stitching coming apart at the front and back, where it takes the most strain. Easy to get a replacement if you buy from a dealer but no chance off eBay. This one's already nudging towards what my maximum bid would be.

StuartW

This was for sale on here last year, the seller was looking for £150 but I guess he didn't get any takers

If it was an inside cover, I'd be interested but it's not for me

Contigo

Sponsor
:worried1:

When I said could be a bargain I wasn't thinking £31:baffle:

That would be a bargain surely? Isn't that what it's all about?

I've had AC Carbon centre consoles off Ebay for £100, Throttle Body for £125 etc..... they are out there, the problem is most Ebayers end up getting caught up in the moment and paying more for used items than you can get them new in the shops.

I paid £150 for a mint 3200 cover from Allan and that is about the going rate for a used mint one. A tatty one could be as low as £50 but someone might get lucky and bag this for a really good price but based on current price and time left to run I reckon it will got for over a ton.

StuartW

It sold for £100, anyone on here?
If it was in good condition, I think that's a fair price

Wack61

I think I'd have taken a chance at £100 rather than £300 for a new one , you could have reinforced the problem areas