Sunday afternoon GS pictures

FelixV

Was giving the garage a good clean out this afternoon and thought it would be a nice chance to take some pics of the GS. Please excuse the dust; a bath is well overdue! ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And one of the Spider:

image.jpg

Regards,
Felix

highlander

That is a nice, if slightly dirty, pair you have on your drive! Particularly like the GS interior.

VMSRTI

Good stuff Felix.

I guess the gravel at the start of your driveway wouldn't help with the dust issue.

FelixV

Indeed George. Keeping the cars clean is a struggle with so much dust around. It's a beautiful and quiet little pocket though and the dirt road keeps traffic levels to an absolute minimum.

Thanks to all for the kind words.

MrCoop

No one likes a show off!

PS - love the cars, hoping to add a GTV this summer, a bit of fun for the summer..

GeoffCapes

I can't match that, but once I've given both cars a clean I can do a Merc/Maser pic if there is interest?
No? Thought not! lol!

VMSRTI

Indeed George. Keeping the cars clean is a struggle with so much dust around. It's a beautiful and quiet little pocket though and the dirt road keeps traffic levels to an absolute minimum.

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Do you keep a cover on it Felix?
If not seriously consider it. It makes a massive difference .

ASTRL

lovely looking GS you have there, I have the spyder equivalent (albeit a pre-facelift).
I have too and was wondering what they would look like, having seen yours there I may just have to put them on and see if I prefer grey or silver