Super Car event in Cardiff 19 June 2016

safrane

From the Brisrol Auto Club.

Supercar/Bike Day in Cardiff to be known as the 'Italian Passion for Speed'

From Paul Talbot:*I am pleased to announce that the proposed event has now been confirmed, to be held on the 19th June 2016.
The event will *be Italian muscle cars and bikes to include Ferrari's,*Maserati,*Lamborghini*, Lancia, Alfa Romeo and Abarth. We would also like to invite Italian motorcycle clubs to the event. The people I have spoken to so far have a lot of positive feed back for the event. It is posted on the club Scuderia site (Ferrari west fest under coffee and meets)*where I can post more about the event as we go along.*Details on how to enter will follow shortly.
As mentioned to you the area in Cardiff*bay, ( ROALD DAHL PLASS) is suitable for 100- 200 +*or so cars and bikes * This would be a great venue to assemble some great Italian marks in the west of the country .

Keep coming with the feed back everyone its great to hear from you. So lets hope for some great weather as I think this will be a first event of this kind in the west of the country.

My contact details arepaultalbot90@hotmail.com

Andyk

The bay is a really lovely place as well...Lots of good food and drink......

alfatan

Marina shot.jpgPenarth marina.jpgPenarth.jpg

Some pictures I took of from the professional photo shoot we attended with Paul at the Penarth Marina...for the flyer. :) Felt privileged that our Lancia was included : )

lisknik

I tried, but the E-mail address bounces back!

Heard back from the Paul Talbot, he is aware that there is alot of interest from SM/SA in this. Event email it is info@italianpassionforspeed.co.uk if you need to contact them, also from his email -

'There will be a website soon we are just in the middle of setting everything up along with instructions on how to enter.but the date has been confirmed for the 19thJune'

Looking good this is :)

tess

im up for this, I havnt been to a meet for so long, looking forward to it, any news on Caring with Cars this year?

lisknik

im up for this, I havnt been to a meet for so long, looking forward to it, any news on Caring with Cars this year?

Caringg for cars may be being put back a year as its some anniversary next year. They may do something smaller this year.