Cars in the Park - Newby Hall, near Ripon, 8 May 2016

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Quite a few of us turned up to this last year, including the Nantwich Foghorn, who scared the sheep in a major way (with his exhaust!!).

CITP is a very relaxed event held in the grounds of a country house in North Yorkshire, not far off the A1. The house itself is quite interesting and there is a big children's playground and train set if looking at the cars is not enough.

You can register and buy tickets here. I think SportsMaserati are one of the registered clubs now so parking can be arranged together.

http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk/

There's usually some pretty interesting cars, although it can be a bit chavtastic in places and the SLK based faux Ferraris were something to behold.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Both good events last year, interesting to see what does it for others!!
In the diary thanks Dave.

mikem

Downloaded tickets and booked cottage in Yorkshire Dales. So all set. See you there. Do you know if all the Maseratis are going to be parked together?

MikeyMaser

I'll be attending this as it's in my neck of the wood and the Autumn one at Lotherton Hall was good last year.

Downloaded tickets and booked cottage in Yorkshire Dales. So all set. See you there. Do you know if all the Maseratis are going to be parked together?

When you booked you should specify:

Car Make: Maserati
Car Group: sportsmaserati.co.uk

That means we'll all be together.

MrMickS

I booked my tickets before I found this forum but have changed my Car Group so that I get to park with everyone else.

Its local to me, as is the Lotherton Hall one later in the year.

Its been a while since I've been. The last one was at Bolton Abbey in the RX-8

Jkulin

I have booked and will be coming with a full car, looking forward to it as long as no rain!

FF1078

I'll be there too Dave but I'll be parked with LSM I'm afraid.
Hope to catch up though when there.

MrMickS

Just got an email through suggesting that the "small groups" should ideally arrive together. Anyone any thoughts for a meeting spot?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I did wonder about Wetherby services. There will be a few coming up from the hotel following the Vulcan tour and it's reasonably convenient for those coming from elsewhere.

MrMickS

I did wonder about Wetherby services. There will be a few coming up from the hotel following the Vulcan tour and it's reasonably convenient for those coming from elsewhere.

Wetherby services works for me. It's easy to get to and should be easy to find.

FF1078

Just printed mt ticket off
Is it just coincidence that my car is on my ticket or do all tickets have a red masser in the bottom left corner?

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Wetherby services works for me. It's easy to get to and should be easy to find.

I reckon we will probably be at Wetherby around 8.45-9am as long as Saturday doesn't get too silly. It's around half an hour to Newby from there and if we leave at 9.15ish it might not be too busy getting in.