SM or Monti

Spartacus

Typical woman . Does she not know that her knees will stretch the leather ?! I had to stop the Alfa once when a Spainard decided to put her bare feet on my dash board whist i was driving ....I Don't think so luv! ;P

RSM Masser

Typical woman . Does she not know that her knees will stretch the leather ?! I had to stop the Alfa once when a Spainard decided to put her bare feet on my dash board whist i was driving ....I Don't think so luv! ;P

At least it wasn't high heels in the head lining

Spartacus

I had two heel marks in the head lining in my first Alfa 156 ha ha. Apparently Dem had one with skid marks on it from one of his birds ;P

RSM Masser

I had two heel marks in the head lining in my first Alfa 156 ha ha. Apparently Dem had one with skid marks on it from one of his birds ;P

At least there was 2 - just reading another forum thread where one would have been all you could achieve.

P5Nij

Well, at least she's wearing driving gloves so no need to worry about fingerprints all over your pride and joy!

urquattrogus

In my view the problem with the Montreal is that you are getting the Alfa 105 Chassis in a quite heavy package.

What makes most of the 105's good is their lightness and great driving characteristics.

The Montreal is lovely to look at and has lovely engine, but people tell me it's not that great to drive.

I'm sounding very jealous really, it's a lovely car, but I wouldn't trade it for my 1966 Sprint GT Veloce (twin spark converted)

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
We're the photos taken before, or after it was rolled and nearly totalled?