Performance Italia / Formula Dynamics Brake Pad offer for SM Members

Torenno Performance

Had a few calls for discounted pricing on the Maserati Brake Pads from FD for SM members...

In light of this, here are the discounted prices for SM Members.

Formula Dynamics - Quiet/Low Dust/Extended Wear Brake Pads (Full Set Front & Back) - £194.99 usual price is £229.99
Formula Dynamics - Carbon/Kevlar Performance Street Brake Pads (Full Set Front & Back) - £214.99 usual price is £259.99

The same price applies for all 3200's, 4200's, Standard QP and Standard Gran Turismo (does not apply to QP S or GT S)

Thanks

Noor

Emtee

Thanks Noor, How are you getting on with the disk prices? Mine need changing! Cheers, Miles.

Torenno Performance

P,

I run the FD pads myself on the QP (Carbon/Kevlar) and they performs better than the stock items and have outlived the stock items aswell.

Plenty of FD pad testimonials on Maserati Life, interms of Indies, GT Autos in Burntwood and Super Car Clinic in Eccles are very happy with them. SCC are very happy with the FD Maser pads, GT Autos use FD pads for both Maserati and Ferrari.

Thanks

Noor

Torenno Performance

I will try and get the Disc pricing sorted by the end of this week.

The prohibitive cost on these is the shipping costs, each disc weighs a significant amount and the only way to get a decent shipping price is to ship in bulk.

Ill keep you posted.

Thanks

Noor

rs48635

will be in for some front disks. Any feedback on their performance yet?

Might also get the full set of carbon/kevlar pads.