2002 Spyder

Andyk

Had a mail from them on that one...It does look rather lovely...The green really suits it. Nice to see a manual for a change as well.......

StuartW

That is lovely, the colour works well on the spyder and doesn't date it a much as other colours

GeoffCapes

Was this up for sale somewhere else last year. I seem to remember it as it was a manual. As a lot of early spyders seem to be.

Contigo

Sponsor
They must be wanting rid as it is on trade mail and says "Bid Me" which usually means try me out for luck. I reckon 15 or lower would get this.

allandwf

Well if they still have it come November, when I should be good, I will go for a look.

Ewan

I was thinking about this one as a possible sunny-day toy. But my plans may have changed as I'm seeing something else on Feb 23rd. But if that doesn't pan out, I'm passing Loughborough on the 25th so will call in and take a look.

MrPea

I'm pretty sure this one was sold by them before. I remember trying to get to see it on my way to/from Donnington Historic in 2014, but the HG guys were on holiday. If it is the same one, they should know the history reasonably well, and how well it's been kept over the last couple of years.

The colours are unusual, and very easy on the eye in any light, and the manual gearbox is a total delight, especially when blipping.