numatic henry vacuum cleaners - 1200w high power models

beau

i have some more of these available

i have a few red, few green, 1 yellow, 1 pink hetty, 1 grey, few larger blue models, few larger red models, get in touch if interested :)

idea on prices:
1200w twin speeds with new tool kit - £70
1200w larger twin speed- £75
1100w larger single sped £70
1000w larger single speed- £65
1200w single speed with new tool kit- £60
1000/1100w single speed with used tool kit- £50

none of the above are available new anymore, as new models are 580w now.

580w allergy henry - £70
580w eco henry - £70

they are all stripped down and fully inspected and cleaned.

postage is £10

Wack61

I know a guy that uses Henry's to clean a large workshop floor in a paint plant that's seems to need doing every 3 hours and they just keep on going

Dysons however

I have had a Henry (pardon the expression) for the last 10 - 15 years maybe more
Fantastic
So if anyone needs a vac go for this

conaero

Forum Owner
Beau, the pipe where the attachments go has split along the weld seam can you help me out. It's a red round type Henry about two years old with a cable winder on the top and a green rocker switch that increases the power, bit like a SPORT button :)

Same as your third pic down.

New or used.

Last edited:

RSM Masser

We use them on building sites, no bag (when the labourers forget to change it) they are brilliant just keep going on despite the abuse.

beau

Beau, the pipe where the attachments go has split along the weld seam can you help me out. It's a red round type Henry about two years old with a cable winder on the top and a green rocker switch that increases the power, bit like a SPORT button :)

Same as your third pic down.

New or used.
you will have to help me out with a photo, do you mean on the actual red base?

conaero

Forum Owner
This must be the only car forum where you can get both supercar and domestic appliance advice under one roof :)

beau

This must be the only car forum where you can get both supercar and domestic appliance advice under one roof :)

Haha, nearly everywhere I go I get given Henry's to fix, just with dropping off eBay parcels/buying cars, often from other business and they have them and I end up taking them away to fix for them

So if anyone does have a broken/in need of service Henry I do them as well

beau

Just so you know, I sold more than I realised so I had to order in more tool kits, they are all ready now and will go tomorrow, sorry for delay

redsonnylee

20160229_124219300_iOS.jpg

Thanks very much Beau, working from home today so was in when it arrived. This will save my wife ******* the current one up the stairs. Thanks also for the spare bags, she was pleased with those.