Invite to Levante

lofty

Surely they must be doing petrol, even the new Jaguar F-Pace comes with a 3.0 380PS petrol engine. I fancied Geneva, funnily enough from Newcastle as that's where I live :) I can't go through the week as I have a child at school and he would never speak to me again if I went without him, weekend I'd imagine will be too busy and the flights are also weird times.

P R

Did anyone watch it...? I managed a 5 minute peek as they drove it out. I like the look of it I must say...

bigbob

dem maser

Love to come Mark but best someone with a genuine interest goes instead....look forward to your opinion

v12v8

I'll be there on 26 May. Invite arrived today. I'm told pricing will be revealed on the night!

drewf

Pricing has been out for a while for other markets - France and Switzerland have been available for ages. Will be interesting to see how the UK RHD prices compare.

hilts uk

I'll be there. Price seems to be about £55k for basic model which is X5 money. Hope to see some of you there.

spkennyuk

6k premium for a petrol engine ? Most manufacturers are or were charging a premium for diesel engines. Its a couple of years since i looked at buying new. Has the whole petrol / diesel price premium flipped round again in the last 12 months or so ?