Pic of the day

Vampyrebat

Was that the day your car got impounded !

You can stand a bit closer when you take a picture vamps. :laugh:

Strange outfit your wearing again. Batman head gear and one high heeled shoe on the right foot !!!

Hahaha...............Now who's over studying photo's............At least I wasn't wearing the Abba wig;)

spkennyuk

Has SPK just admitted to being a closet Glamrocker? :)

Not a chance i was all 2 years old when Ziggy stardust, Mark Bowland and the like were doing the Glam Rock thing.

Vamps on the other hand has a penchant for high heels and blonde wigs. More Bat Girl than Bat Man or should that be Bat Tran :laugh:

spkennyuk

Do you want some bleach for your eyes Navcorr. I should apologise for resurrecting that image and inflicting it upon you.

Mean while vamps is probably tucked up in bed deciding which side of the closet to get out of in the morning ! :laugh:

Navcorr

Do you want some bleach for your eyes Navcorr. I should apologise for resurrecting that image and inflicting it upon you.

Mean while vamps is probably tucked up in bed deciding which side of the closet to get out of in the morning ! :laugh:
Why does this spring to mind :D
[video=youtube;ZyhrYis509A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A[/video]

:smile:

Very kind of you to ask but no need.
Sadly, I've seen worse.
Anyone been to Wanchai, HK?

Vampyrebat

Haha...............The 'Alfa' side in the school days and the 'Romeo' side at the weekends!!:wink:

Navcorr

Where were you at the time of the accident? :think:

Bit snowy recently - even so you might think the driver was pi**ed as a fart:

Stuck.JPG

Then again, perhaps not:

Capture.JPG

philw696

Love the Alfa Spider my partner had one in New Caledonia and I love looking at her old photos of her and the car :)