GranSport for Sale in Bianco

Andyk

Sounds like a very good price for miles and colour...Sounds like the launch spec car........White, blue leather and tech cloth.

conaero

Forum Owner
It's top end for a tech cloth car but I suppose that's down to the rare and desirable colour.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

allandwf

Yes, launch spec, very similar to the LHD one I was toying with, before I bought the AC back. I think the price is very good, I can't see why people look down on tech cloth, no different to alcantara really it wasn't suede, but cloth. I like it.

MrCoop

Is white and blue desirable? Guess it also depends on what colour the tech cloth is. If I had a white car, I'd go red or tan interior. Decent price I think, given colour and mileage. That won't hang around!

MAF260

Sounds like it may be this car that I saw at the Getty estate in 2014. I'm fairly sure it had a blue interior with tech cloth. TBH I was quite disappointed to see the colour in real life - didn't look that good to me. Certainly a colour for sunnier climates!

image.jpgimage.jpg

allandwf

Agree. It needs sun to bring it out, the one at the centenary was stunning, but it was sunny!

Rwc13

I have a Spyder with tech cloth. At 30k miles it's like new, and is more comfortable than the leather in my GS. It also proivides a nice contrast. Having had experience of both, I'd see a car with well looked after tech cloth in the right colour as a positive.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Oh I think I could live with it!
I've nothing against tech cloth personally, in the right colour, it adds to the Maserati, bit different non mainstream charm!

Contigo

Sponsor
I would put good money on it being this car for sale. It needs new discs and pads all round.

safrane

See that there as well Phil...always looks prestine. Surprised it needs new brakes given the low miles...must be driven with a smile.