Fulvia

Team GCR

Strong money but a lovely low mileage S2. Lovely colour combo and low mileage

So tempted to sell the Spyder for this

Andy,

If you want a Fulvia, the HF that had a nut and bolt rebuild I have posted pictures of before may be coming up for sale. Sadly the owner passed away a few weeks ago only aged 52. It is probably better than new.......

No idea what the family will want for it though - just a heads up!

hilts uk

Why? Pretty yes, but slow and from another era. Done the classic car thing and got the t shirt. My wifes Volvo was quicker than my old Merak!
Agree most classics are slow and feel under powered. I looked at Meraks and 308s and they both felt very slow. Not many cars had more than 300bhp before the 90s.

philw696

Stop teasing me Andy.
I had several Alfas in my late teens whilst living in Switzerland starting with a 2000 Berlinetta which was an amazing car moving on to Alfettas which too were great driving cars with a 2.0 130 BHP and disc brakes allround oh and a LSD.
Good times.

zagatoes30

Stop teasing me Andy.
I had several Alfas in my late teens whilst living in Switzerland starting with a 2000 Berlinetta which was an amazing car moving on to Alfettas which too were great driving cars with a 2.0 130 BHP and disc brakes allround oh and a LSD.
Good times.

My Giulietta has a 2.0 with C&B Cams, Tubular manifold and is putting out about 145BHP through a 75TS LSD Axle with uprated suspension and brakes. It goes and handles really nicely and surprises many moderns. I am considering bringing it to Llandow as the short circuit will really suit its characteristics.

IMG_0538.jpg

Michael

My Giulietta has a 2.0 with C&B Cams, Tubular manifold and is putting pout about 145BHP through a 75TS LSD Axle with uprated suspension and brakes. It goes and handles really nicely and surprises many moderns. I am considering bringing it to Llandow as the short circuit will really suit its characteristics.

View attachment 35378

My Montecarlo - twin weber, race exhaust, just had 5k spent on the engine. About 150 bhp but would give my Granturismo a run on the windey stuff

Attachments

• Montecarlo.jpg
    Montecarlo.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 8

Doohickey

Velociraptor
My Montecarlo - twin weber, race exhaust, just had 5k spent on the engine. About 150 bhp but would give my Granturismo a run on the windy stuff

Always loved these. I think I've still got a Polistil model (if anyone remembers those) of one in my loft.

Michael

Always loved these. I think I've still got a Polistil model (if anyone remembers those) of one in my loft.

Thanks - I love it. The PO spent the cash on it in 2015 (way over £6k) did a few miles then sold it. Bodywork is good, the challenge is the interior. 1980's Lancias had the most awful fabric - so can't decide to spend money get it retrimmed in leather (they did this in the US on the Scorpion) as it was know or get the existing fabric and carpets cleaned properly then have it re stuck back down.