Fulvia

zagatoes30

Was talking to a mate this afternoon, and there's a guy who lives a few miles from here who has (apparently) an ex-works Fulvia, Stratos, 037, S4 and Integrale (Repsol).

Must be worth a fortune!

Now that is some collection, the holy grail of rallying Lancias

StuartW

Was talking to a mate this afternoon, and there's a guy who lives a few miles from here who has (apparently) an ex-works Fulvia, Stratos, 037, S4 and Integrale (Repsol).

Must be worth a fortune!

We need to see a photo of that collection, what a great bunch of cars they are

GeoffCapes

We need to see a photo of that collection, what a great bunch of cars they are

Indeed! He told me roughly where he lives, so if I get out on my bike this week, I'm going to head towards where I think he lives and have a look.
You can have a better look on a bike without looking like you're casing the joint!

Hurricane52

That’s delicious. So cool to see one as it was meant to look. I’ve now got a thing for pre-Fiat Lancias. Can’t believe I’ve avoided them for the last 30 years. There are so few cars which fall into the great to drive and great to look at category. Thanks for posting. Here’s our Flaminia.

Hurricane52

That’s delicious. So cool to see one as it was meant to look. I’ve now got a thing for pre-Fiat Lancias. Can’t believe I’ve avoided them for the last 30 years. There are so few cars which fall into the great to drive and great to look at category. Thanks for posting. Here’s our Flaminia.

Attachments

• DBC65A2B-FAE7-47CB-913D-F58AF6F6E624.jpeg
    DBC65A2B-FAE7-47CB-913D-F58AF6F6E624.jpeg
    978.6 KB · Views: 24

Lavazza

Thanks, love your car.

The S1 Rallye S is pretty rare, last time I checked, 8 in the UK. Has lightweight alloy opening panels, brake booster, oil cooler and a little more power at 92Bhp.

Nice touches like the front quarter lights. Very highly engineered with a coach built feel. Super tight panel gaps. Lovely 'leva longa' gear change. It even has the original tax disc from 1969 in the windscreen. Imported from San Remo.

Here are a few more pics of details, with a couple of random shots thrown in whilst I flick through my image library.
IMG-20170507-WA0002.jpegIMG-20160714-WA0009.jpegIMG-20161226-WA0002.jpegIMG-20180422-WA0030.jpgIMG-20161226-WA0004.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG-20161226-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20161226-WA0006.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

philw696

Still on my shopping list now living in France.
So many memories of the Jolly Club cars when I was a kid and the Old Man was involved with them from Milan.FB_IMG_1540881393851.jpg

zagatoes30

If you want to have a secret life don't drive a Fulvia.

I popped out in it yesterday for a bite of lunch, fortunately with the wife. I get home to numerous emails and tags on car forums I frequent all linking me to photos of my car on various Twitter, Instagram and FB feeds of people I don't follow or know. I can almost plot the exact route I took from the photo trail.

Never had a car, even the SZ, drive as much online activity.

philw696

If you want to have a secret life don't drive a Fulvia.

I popped out in it yesterday for a bite of lunch, fortunately with the wife. I get home to numerous emails and tags on car forums I frequent all linking me to photos of my car on various Twitter, Instagram and FB feeds of people I don't follow or know. I can almost plot the exact route I took from the photo trail.

Never had a car, even the SZ, drive as much online activity.
Well she is a Beauty Andy :)