New Owner

MrMickS

Hi,

I'm new to Maserati having just bought an ex-demo Ghibli S. I've been a long term Alfa owner and was looking to buy a Giulia QV but got fed up with the delays. Looking around I saw I could get a Ghibli for the same price and after test driving it I was sold.

The only problem with the car is that I keep finding excuses to drive it!

MrMickS

Oh. I forgot to say that I'll be at Cars In The Park at Newby Hall next month so will see some of you there.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Oh. I forgot to say that I'll be at Cars In The Park at Newby Hall next month so will see some of you there.

Welcome, where are you based?

There should be a few of us at Newby. Have you registered as Sportsmaserati? We are making a bit of a weekend of it, visiting the Vulcan at Finningley on Saturday and heading to Newby on Sunday. It's not too late if you're interested - the more the merrier.

The thread is here:

http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showthread.php/18505-Visit-to-the-Vulcan?highlight=vulcan

Look forward to meeting you.

StuartW

Welcome along Mick and don't be shy in posting up photos of your first Maserati, always a proud moment.
Have fun

MrMickS

Welcome, where are you based?

There should be a few of us at Newby. Have you registered as Sportsmaserati? We are making a bit of a weekend of it, visiting the Vulcan at Finningley on Saturday and heading to Newby on Sunday. It's not too late if you're interested - the more the merrier.

The thread is here:

http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showthread.php/18505-Visit-to-the-Vulcan?highlight=vulcan

Look forward to meeting you.

I'm based in York, near the Yorkshire Air Museum, so will probably skip the Vulcan trip. Instead I'll head up to Newby from home on the Sunday morning.

I registered once I found out about the forum via the CITP provisional parking plan.

Pictures later once the weather is good enough to take some.

Rwc13

Well done Mick. Good to have more Ghibli owners on here. They're all great cars, but the S is fantastic. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Guest 1678

Hi,

I'm new to Maserati having just bought an ex-demo Ghibli S. I've been a long term Alfa owner and was looking to buy a Giulia QV but got fed up with the delays. Looking around I saw I could get a Ghibli for the same price and after test driving it I was sold.

The only problem with the car is that I keep finding excuses to drive it!

Welcome chap - that'll be 2 of us who have cancelled Giulia QV orders. Ghibli S a top choice. Your Alfa addiction will pale into insignificance against the siren call of the Trident.

Also welcome to the madhouse that is the forum.

Andyk

Well done Mick...and a big warm welcome to the forum...Don't forget to get some pictures on here when you get chance.

MrMickS

e71c12d6b721117edbf3bcc3f65a1921.jpg

First pic. Parked up in Taunton after its first decent run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk