4200 respray pictures

conaero

Forum Owner
Complete bollox. Carbon footprint is the concern of Prius owners, not men. If your mower pushes out more carbon than a V8 (and I'm sure my old Webb does) who, really, gives a sh!t? I, for one, certainly don't and neither should you. Grow a pair Princess.

And he's back,,,

Wack61

Complete bollox. Carbon footprint is the concern of Prius owners, not men. If your mower pushes out more carbon than a V8 (and I'm sure my old Webb does) who, really, gives a sh!t? I, for one, certainly don't and neither should you. Grow a pair Princess.

It was a joke :D I couldn't give a flying **** about my carbon footprint , it's all ******** to get people to spend money , would you like to lower your carbon footprint on this flight by giving us money to plant a tree, **** off , money to paint the boardroom more like, buy a new boiler to lower your carbon footprint and save money , ******** the £1500 I spent on the boiler will take 100 years to get back , solar panels, windmills , things that bounce in the sea , all shite , if we had to depend on that people would soon start moaning when on a cloudy windless day they couldn't charge their iPad

I delivered to a truck manufacturer about 7-8 years ago , they were boxing up 7.5t trucks for weeks so I asked what was going on , they'd been caught by a slump in the market when euro 4 came out , left with a stack of euro 3 engines that couldn't be sold in Europe so they'd decided to build the trucks as a kit, box them up and send them to Mexico which as far as I'm aware is on the same planet.

The US has got it right , carry on regardless and buy up poor countries carbon emissions so the rest of the world will trade with you

It's all shite, did I say that already

zagatoes30

We used to have friends that lived "the right side of the water" the water being the Manchester ship canal

Used to be being the key words

At the time a terraced house was 80% of the cost of a 4 bed detached on the wrong side so they were welcome to live there

What there are houses on the wrong side? Can't say I have ever looked I once went to Latchford but was terrified so ran back across the swing bridge to safety :)

DaveT

I thought I'd start a new thread with these in the first post so they don't get lost in the other thread

For those that don't know my 4200 wasn't bad but it had a number of imperfections, body damage and some rust

Conearo recommended a coachworks in Portsmouth so I took it down

This is the result, I'm blown away by the quality of the work which included the badly kerbed wheels

If you want paintwork doing it's well worth the trip to Portsmouth, Phill is a professional with a keen eye for detail, he only works one way, it's right or it doesn't get done.

Phil doesn't fill rust so the section round the rear lights was cut out as was the bottom of the rear arches, passenger door had damage and the aerial hole was a mess so that's gone completely

it was a 500 mile round trip for me and I'd do it again without hesitation if I needed anything else painting

excuse my rusty nuts :D

Bit of a thread resurrection but I need some work doing on my daily driver Brera S.

Who is the guy in Pompey that did such a top job on your 4200?

Thanks

Dave

CatmanV2

Bit of a thread resurrection but I need some work doing on my daily driver Brera S.

Who is the guy in Pompey that did such a top job on your 4200?

Thanks

Dave

Matt's mate. I think they are doing a similar offer again, he's in Waterlooville. Painted my old 116 Giulietta many moons back. Top man

C

conaero

Forum Owner
Phil at VRC in Waterlooville, mention me, discount will be forthcoming!

Hes a top lad, albeit a little difficult to get hold of, persist, its well worth it in the long run.