Best Forum?

FF1078

Hi everyone
I know this is a difficult question but which is the best Ferrari club/forum to join?
I'm testing the water as I'm looking to change the Masser and looking at both Cali or Masser Stradale
Thanks in advance
Nick

Mr.Cambio

I use the ferrarichat. It has both info on models but technical as well, as long as other, collectibles etc. Not sure if everyone in there has a Fezza, but overall i find this site very helpful.

voicey

For technical info Ferrarichat is unrivalled. For UK banter the supercar section of Pistonheads is best. Club Scuderia went downhill years ago and I no longer post there.

All IMHO of course...

FF1078

Thanks for all the as always helpful info.
I just feel the Strad is over priced for what it is. Yes it's got ceramic brakes and a carbon bonnet but what else are you paying a premium for?

StuartW

Thanks for all the as always helpful info.
I just feel the Strad is over priced for what it is. Yes it's got ceramic brakes and a carbon bonnet but what else are you paying a premium for?

Beauty - I'm in love!
Oh, and the exhaust note, like a symphony

Ewan

I'm with the ferrarichat forum. Very useful and friendly (well, the section relating to my car certainly is).

philw696

I joined when I bought my 456 and introduced myself and it was not welcoming like when I came on here with my first 4200 and I'm still here 12,000 miles away with my second 4200 :)