Open Invite For People around Bristol

lisknik

Poplars Farm meet on Sunday still on?

It'll be good for our local meetings when the Severn Bridge toll is a distant memory.
(We shouldn't be paying tolls to the Frenchies to travel on roads within the UK IMHO).

Yes it is, go back the scenic route then ;) Not liking the weather reports!!

luckesGTV6

Trouble with weather reports is - if you do find one you like :) - it's probably innacurate. :( (as is my spelling ;) )

luckesGTV6

Hey Ho!

Left Foxypub at 8 this evening as there's little joy in vegetating in a car park thinking 'what a waste of bridge toll and petrol from my pension' (etc) and then 'I would have been better employed at home tweaking my new British classic car'.

If anyone's experiencing withdrawal symptoms here's a photo to remind y'all of the venue.

DSCN8533.jpg

Maser Sod

Are these meets still on? I occasionally check but can't always tell when they are. I'm working locally more often now, so plan to show up a bit more often, assuming people are still getting together...

lisknik

Are these meets still on? I occasionally check but can't always tell when they are. I'm working locally more often now, so plan to show up a bit more often, assuming people are still getting together...

I will say yes pat, but I have just stood down from the Bristol position with aroc, and I am no longer on the book of face.

Def a meet on at Poplars farm this Sunday

Maser Sod

I don't think I can make that, but just in case my plans change - what time does it start? I think the cafe opens at 1000, right?