Open Invite For People around Bristol

lisknik

Just set up the new AROC Bristol & West monthly meet at the Fox Inn, Easter Compton, BS35 5RA. it will be on the third Wednesday of every month, first one being the 18th May.

Consider this an open invitation to all Italian vehicle owners to come to, have a chat and a drink and a look at the Italian machinery, plus also plan future events and maybe run outs on these very evenings.

Nick

conaero

Forum Owner
I may run the Spider diwn as I am off that day.

Give me a kick a few days beforehand.

Contigo

Sponsor
Same here, will be up for it! Being a member of the club too now, I would be going tonight to the Oxford meet but am away.

iainw

Just set up the new AROC Bristol & West monthly meet at the Fox Inn, Easter Compton, BS35 5RA. it will be on the third Wednesday of every month, first one being the 18th May.

Consider this an open invitation to all Italian vehicle owners to come to, have a chat and a drink and a look at the Italian machinery, plus also plan future events and maybe run outs on these very evenings.

Nick

Sounds really good. Please give me a reminder and I will come. Would be great to meet some infamous forum members!
I don't have Facebook though so wont be fully up to date :(

lisknik

Sounds really good. Please give me a reminder and I will come. Would be great to meet some infamous forum members!
I don't have Facebook though so wont be fully up to date :(

Not a problem, will give the thread a nudge closer to the date :)